Another sunday of Dorks On Wheels racing came to a close. This week was a special one however. I finally got my mod car!!! My good racing buddy (and fellow Kutztown local) Larry hooked me up with a new 02 chassis for cheap, and with some help from Ed (swapped boards, stock for mod) I got the car at least to the point where it was running.
I've sanded the differential down, re-lubed it and installed back on. The PN disc dampener is really slick. I also LOVE the power the Anima motor has.
What it still needs:
- A good set of rims. The wheels that came with the Pan Car kit completely suck. I cracked one installing a bearing.
- Speaking of bearings.. A full bearing set. I forgot that I'm out of bearings.
- +1 and +2 Toe Out steering bars. Car definitely needs more steering, as it's constantly pushing no matter what spring I threw at it.
- Possibly -1 Knuckles? Haven't decided yet.
- PN Memory Antenna. I love the pink one I have on my stock car.
Sooner or later I'll get a post up here of my Mods to my LG CU500 phone. That's all for now.